Sterling Heights MI's Leading Graduation Catering Company
Looking for Graduation Catering in Sterling Heights? Famous Dave's Can Help!
When you've got a special event to make, well ... special ... you need the help of an experienced and world-class restaurant to cater it for you. If you're looking for the right meal at the right time, Famous Dave's and this event just might qualify. If you know what we mean. Which we think you do.
Our restaurant and catering company is nationally recognized for the excellence of our cooking and service. In fact, did you know that we are the most awarded barbecue purveyor in the world? That's right; we've won more awards than anyone else around. We're guessing, and this is just a guess here, that it's because our barbecue is really, really good. But you'll have to find out for yourself, by having us cater one of your upcoming events. We do them all, including:Download Our Catering Menu
Never underestimate the value of good catering for your company event. Offering great food is one of the best ways to spur employee engagement, convince people to attend, and make the event memorable. As the Detroit area's leading local Pitmaster, Famous Dave's offers delicious, authentic barbecue for business lunches and office parties. If you're wondering "where can I find quality corporate catering near me?", look no further than Famous Dave's.
- Cultivate Closeness - Barbecue is more than food; it's a communal experience! By breaking into a set of ribs or cutting up a roasted chicken together, you, your employees, and your clients have a unique opportunity to grow closer. There is no better way to solidify your business relationships.
So you've come a party coming up, and you want everything to be pitch perfect. Whether you're celebrating a little one's birthday, sending an old timer into retirement or commemorating the fact that Great Grandma Jessie made it one more year (we all thought she would, didn't we?), you can feel comfortable that you're doing it in style when you have such a great array of barbecue options from which to choose. Don't forget the sides and desserts!
- Holiday Parties - Whether you're celebrating the Fourth of July, Memorial Day, Labor Day, or even Thanksgiving, there's no better way to get guests excited than with the scent of slow-smoked barbecue. Famous Dave's accommodates holiday parties in all locations; whether you're holding it in your backyard, the park, or an indoor setting, we will have no trouble getting you your food on time and ready to serve.
Making it all the way through high school, college or graduate school is a big deal, and deserves to be celebrated accordingly. Whether you're putting on a fete for a kiddo, a spouse or a nontraditional student who has just hit a major milestone, you can't do better than a finger-licking, down-home celebration. Why wait to plan your perfect barbecue meal? Give us a call today.
- Indoor/Outdoor Catering - Famous Dave's works with any venue, and can easily transition from the outside to the inside or vice versa. This is ideal if you want to host a party in an outdoor location but need to be prepared for rain or other inclement weather.
Your special day is all about you, and if you love barbecue, then the choice is pretty clear. Not that an incredible array of slow-cooked meats and delicious, old-fashioned sides is really a cross to bear for your guests. It's safe to say everyone will be stoked if you have us cater your event, and we're perfect for any country-themed or Western-style celebration to boot. (Ha! Boots. Get it?)
- Outdoor Weddings - From the beach to the park to your own backyard, the outdoors offers countless great spots for wedding ceremonies and receptions. Famous Dave's can provide full catering in any of these locations, complete with the equipment to keep your food safe from weather, animals, and any other outdoor threats. We can even serve from our food truck.
Famous Dave's for Every Occasion
Do you have an upcoming event that wasn't represented on this list? No worries at all ... we've got you covered. Just give us a call, explain what you need, look through our menu and report back to us. We'll help you pick the ideal dishes for your festivities, as well as the right level of service: pick up, drop off or full service. Once you've decided on everything, we'll give you a quote, and then we'll stick to it. We don't believe in hidden fees or day-of expenses, so you can take that quote to the bank.
For a FREE CATERING QUOTE Call Our Catering Hotline
(855) QUE-TOGO / (855) 783-8646