Award-Winning Catering Company In Clinton Township MI
Looking for Catering in Clinton Township? We Can Help!
When you've got a special event to make, well ... special ... you need the help of an experienced and world-class restaurant to cater it for you. If you're looking for the right meal at the right time, Famous Dave's and this event just might qualify. If you know what we mean. Which we think you do.
We offer a huge selection of southern-inspired foods, from barbecue to all the fixin's you expect in Grandma's dining nook. Our award-winning ribs are a guaranteed crowd-pleaser, for instance, and pair perfectly with other meats such as roast chicken, pulled pork, brisket and burgers. Let's not forget the vegetarian options, such as Portobello and bean burgers, nor the epic array of sides: mac 'n cheese, baked and green beans, cornbread, potato salad and mashed potatoes, and more.Download Our Catering Menu
Never underestimate the value of good catering for your company event. Offering great food is one of the best ways to spur employee engagement, convince people to attend, and make the event memorable. As the Detroit area's leading local Pitmaster, Famous Dave's offers delicious, authentic barbecue for business lunches and office parties. If you're wondering "where can I find quality corporate catering near me?", look no further than Famous Dave's.
- Connect the Community - Besides linking you with the other people attending your event, our services also allow you to strengthen your bonds with the rest of local society. Through catering, charitable giving, and daily restaurant service, Famous Dave's maintains close relationships with people throughout the Detroit area. By working with us, you join the Famous Dave's network, allowing your business to become a more complete part of the community.
So you've come a party coming up, and you want everything to be pitch perfect. Whether you're celebrating a little one's birthday, sending an old timer into retirement or commemorating the fact that Great Grandma Jessie made it one more year (we all thought she would, didn't we?), you can feel comfortable that you're doing it in style when you have such a great array of barbecue options from which to choose. Don't forget the sides and desserts!
- Holiday Parties - Whether you're celebrating the Fourth of July, Memorial Day, Labor Day, or even Thanksgiving, there's no better way to get guests excited than with the scent of slow-smoked barbecue. Famous Dave's accommodates holiday parties in all locations; whether you're holding it in your backyard, the park, or an indoor setting, we will have no trouble getting you your food on time and ready to serve.
Making it all the way through high school, college or graduate school is a big deal, and deserves to be celebrated accordingly. Whether you're putting on a fete for a kiddo, a spouse or a nontraditional student who has just hit a major milestone, you can't do better than a finger-licking, down-home celebration. Why wait to plan your perfect barbecue meal? Give us a call today.
- Service Selection - Famous Dave's offers flexible service options for your catering. Whether you want to pick the food up yourself, have us deliver it, or let us set up and serve the entire buffet, we are happy to do it. We can even serve your guests from our food truck!
Your special day is all about you, and if you love barbecue, then the choice is pretty clear. Not that an incredible array of slow-cooked meats and delicious, old-fashioned sides is really a cross to bear for your guests. It's safe to say everyone will be stoked if you have us cater your event, and we're perfect for any country-themed or Western-style celebration to boot. (Ha! Boots. Get it?)
- Barn Weddings - If you're seeking a country aesthetic for your wedding, a barn is a choice location for the ceremony and reception. Why not complement that venue with a traditional barbecue meal and scratch-made sides?
Famous Dave's for Every Occasion
Do you have an upcoming event that wasn't represented on this list? No worries at all ... we've got you covered. Just give us a call, explain what you need, look through our menu and report back to us. We'll help you pick the ideal dishes for your festivities, as well as the right level of service: pick up, drop off or full service. Once you've decided on everything, we'll give you a quote, and then we'll stick to it. We don't believe in hidden fees or day-of expenses, so you can take that quote to the bank.
For a FREE CATERING QUOTE Call Our Catering Hotline
(855) QUE-TOGO / (855) 783-8646